Protocol Education is currently recruiting Nursery Nurse for Lewisham Nursery Schools. The Nursery classes are part of mainstream Primary schools. We are ideally looking for either unqualified Nursery Assistant (without qualification degree/diploma) with experience or qualified (level2/ level3) Nursery Nurse/ Assistant with experience. The nursery offers high quality childcare and education to children from 3 months to 5 years old. The nursery has free flow access to their private outdoor garden and has bright, spacious, well- resourced rooms to support the children in their learning and development.
- Ideally a NVQ/ Cache Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare
- Knowledge of the EYFS & Safeguarding
- Experience working with children aged 0-5 years
- A passion for working with children
- Act as a key worker to a small group of children
- Plan fun and engaging activities
- Provide support to children to help them develop key skills
- Collect photo and written observations
- Liaise with parents and carers
If the above role sounds like you then apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.