Are you a Nursery Teacher looking for an exciting new position? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
A great role that has come up for a Nursery Teacher to work in a Nursery located in Brent.
The Nursery has a skilled and welcoming team, which are now looking for a proactive individual to join the team.
This is a Full-time position seeking for someone to start as soon as possible, or available to start in September.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Early Years Teacher Status (EYT)
- or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5, ideally within an early years setting.
Nursery Teacher Description:
- Nursery Teacher
- Located in Brent
- £140 - £234 per day
- Monday - Friday
- Full time
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prioritise the safeguarding of children
- Responsibility to ensure the relevant statutory and legal welfare and curriculum requirements are always met
- Enthusiastic passion to deliver high quality childcare and learning opportunities
- Keep up to date with news and research within the sector and consider how this impacts your practice and your team
- Take pride in your teams planning, observation and assessment procedure whilst ensuring that they are detailed, reflective an provide developmentally challenging next steps
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child’s needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs
- Speak up against practices that don’t support safeguarding or our core values
- Remain up to date with our childcare policies and procedures
- Get to know the families at the setting and create a good relationship with parents whilst also able to manage and resolve parental complaints/concerns in a timely manner
- Build relationships with local schools to help create an effective transition for each child
- Be a key player to ensure the nursery receives excellent outcomes in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted, CI and CIW
- Ensure we encourage and praise children’s development and achievements
To be eligible for this have the following:
- Experience working with children
- Ideally hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care or above but it is not essential
- UK eligibility to work
- An enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
By registering with Protocol we can offer you:
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
We have vacancies across North West London
If you are interested in this Nursery Teacher role then apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if short-listed!). However, if this job doesn't appeal to you, but you are looking for something similar, then please still send over your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.