A mainstream primary school located in the Borough of Haringey is seeking a qualified and experienced Nursery Nurse to work in their Reception class. This position starts ASAP for the academic year. The school aims to provide high quality education. The staff are highly supportive, and creativity is encouraged. They have an excellent staff well-being package and seek out career development opportunities for all staff. Both the staff and children are friendly and welcoming. There is adequate onsite parking and good transports links. Pay starts from £70 per day.
The successful candidate must have:
- Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Experience of Key Worker responsibilities, observations and report writing
- Good working knowledge of Special Educational Needs (preferred but not essential)
- Enthusiasm for working with young children
Protocol Education will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of weekly pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support staff you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity apply online at www.protocol-education.com. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.