Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to work within a School Nursery in the BS5 area.
The nursery is a school nursery so children start with them from the age of 3 and then transition into the Primary School. The nursery are looking for an enthrsiastic and inclusive Nursery Practitioner who is committed to children's care and individual needs.
The nursery aims to create a warm, caring and secure environment where children’s individual needs are supported allowing them to grow into independent, confident characters. They work in partnership with parents; enabling children to reach their full potential and by planning for activities and opportunities that allow the children to progress successfully through the Early Years Foundation Stage. The nursery are proud of their diverse setting and welcome all children recognising that each child’s learning journey is unique and individual.
The hours are full time Monday - Friday 8:00am - 3:45pm.
The successful applicant will:
- Deal with situations calmly and sensitively
- Have the ability to effectively support children with differing needs
- Be level 3 qualified or above
- Promote inclusivity
- Be able to provide personal, social, welfare, emotional and behavioural support
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected nursery
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do
- Has a passion for transforming pupil's learning
- A diverse, multi-cultural community
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that interests you apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.