We are looking for full-time nursery staff to join our team!
We work closely with Nurseries and Children's Centre's in the Islington borough who are looking for full-time staff to start immediately.
Qualifications are NOT required, however, experience with young children between 6 months and 5 years old is required (professional or personal experience)
The working hours are 8-4 / 9-5 and 10-6. You will work on a shift pattern.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who will support you through the interview process and trial day
- Consistent work in the same nursery or children's centre so you feel settled with consistent income
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Free Safeguarding Training certificate provided by us once you have completed an online course
- Opportunities for professional development and moving up the career ladder
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance and reliability
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning £50.00 per person (uncapped!)
- Easy transport links and local to the train station and bus stops
- Have experience working with Early Years children from 6 months - 5 years old
- Able to commit to a long-term placement, working on a full-time basis
- Have a valid Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or willing to apply for one (£38.00)
- Able to provide references to cover your employment history for the last 24 months
- Have a Right to Work in the UK and able to provite the relevant documents
- Happy to accept flexible work in your local area
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.