Supply Nursery Assistants required!
We are looking for Nursery Assistants on a part-time basis. You will be required to work as supply staff and help out in local nurseries located in Hammersmith and Fulham.
You can pick and chose which days you would like to work.
The working hours are 8-4 / 9-5 and 10-6.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who will find you local work in the Hammersmith and Fulham borough
- Flexible work - you decide which days you would like to work
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Free Safeguarding Training certificate provided by us once you have completed an online course
- Opportunities for professional development and permanent positions
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance and reliability
- Work in a range of different nursery settings, meeting new people and students
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning £50.00 per person (uncapped!)
- Easy transport links and local to the train station and bus stops
- Have experience working with Early Years children from 6 months - 5 years old
- Have a valid Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or willing to apply for one (£38.00)
- Able to provide references to cover your employment history for the last 24 months
- Have a Right to Work in the UK and able to provite the relevant documents
- Happy to accept flexible work in your local area
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.