Protocol Education are urgently recruiting for Nursery Practitioners for a mixture of long term, short term and ad-hoc daily bookings in our lovely day nurseries in Basildon and the surrounding areas.
Pay Rate: £11.66 - £13.66 per hour
Are you a nursery practitioner looking for flexible work?
At Protocol Education we can offer you work for 1 to 5 days per week depending on your needs.
Working as a Nursery Practitioner on Supply, you have the flexibility on the days you wish to work whether that is full time or part time with access to an online availability diary.
• To be available for a minimum of 2 days per week
• Must be able to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm / 9am – 5pm
• Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Commitment and flexibility
The ideal candidate:
- To hold a CACHE / NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Child Care is preferable.
- Unqualified Nursery Practitioners can be considered for the role but must have professional experience working with children within the last 3 years where we are able to obtain a reference from
- Good behaviour management and organisational skills
- You must hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a DBS through Protocol Education
What you'll get in return at Protocol Education:
- We strive to offer you a personal service and you will work closely with your own Consultant who listens to your requirements.
- Protocol Education offer training courses to help you develop your CPD.
- £50 bonus refer a friend
Please apply directly to be considered for this position.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.