Protocol Education work with a number of Nurseries in Havering and are to recruit a number of Nursery Assistants to work on an ad-hoc basis.
This is a temporary supply based position which allows you the flexibility of picking and choosing the days and occasionally the hours you wish to work to fit around your current weekly schedule.
• To be available for a minimum of 2 days a week
• Must be able to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm
• Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
• At least 1 year of experience working with children aged 0-5 within the last 2 years.
• MUST hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care
• Reference information for the last three years
• UK eligibility to work
• An enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Essex
• CV and interview advice and support.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply directly to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.