This wonderful nursey based in Sleaford is looking for a nursery practitioner who ideally has had some experience working in either a school or nursery. The ideal person will have some basic knowledge but will be willing to learn on the job. Having someone who is reliable, and kind is extremely important to the nursery. Candidates must be able to commit to these working patterns.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to solve problems efficiently
- Be reliable and consistent
- Able to use initiative
- Ability to engage with young children
Protocol can offer:
• A team of dedicated consultants working to source your perfect role.
• Great referral schemes
• The opportunity to find placements in a huge selection of schools across the area
• Highly competitive rates of pay
- Planning daily activities that encourage the development of children
- Providing a safe space for the children to learn and play
- Building strong relationships with children, families and team members
- Adhering to all nursery policies
- Safeguard children at all times
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please apply directly online.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.