We are looking for Nursery Nurses or Nursery Assistants to start ASAP in the Narborough, Leicestershire area!
This role is for full time (or part time 3 days a week min) Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
If you have a L2 or L3 Childcare qualification then apply now!
Job description - expectation of candidates in the role:
• Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times - be a team player!
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Commitment and flexibility
You need to be passionate about supporting children aged 0-5 years and need to ensure their personal and social needs are met.
Applicants must have:
• Experience working with children - this includes any voluntary or work experience
• Ideally hold or working towards a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care or above - this is desirable but not essential
• UK eligibility to work
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
• CV and interview advice and support.
If you are interested or have any questions please apply now with an up to date CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.