Protocol Education is looking for experienced and passionate tutors to work with us on the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) to support students in Primary and Secondary schools across the Cambridge area.
We are looking for tutors to work across various core subjects on a part time and full-time basis.
• Plan and deliver programmes which complement ongoing class work and agreed with the school to support the student’s progression in the given subject.
• Deliver tuition as needed face-to-face/online and be confident in adapting content, style, format of the session to ensure results are achieved.
• Build strong relationships with students and school contacts through session delivery and regular review meetings.
• Complete daily notes on your tuition sessions along with providing regular feedback to the school and the student.
• Always adhere to safeguarding policies and procedures.
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), equivalent teaching qualification or 6 months experience tutoring in your given subject.
• Strong subject knowledge in either Maths, English or Science, with an up-to-date knowledge and a clear understanding of the UK Curriculum
• Ability to plan and adjust lessons to suit the needs of the students.
• A commitment to deliver challenging and engaging sess for an entire programme.
• Optional: Expereince working with students with various speacial educational needs
Protocol Education will offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continued professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
At Protocol Education we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Awareness training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.