NTP Tutor - Maths
Protocol Education are seeking to recruit qualified teachers who are interested in providing tuition on a 1:3 basis at a variety of our schools within the Wolverhampton area.
As an NTP provider, we have had an increased demand in tution to support children within schools based around catch up. We are looking for teachers who are able to work across either KS3 or 4, and work will be based around maths.
Once we have registered you, our NTP team will talk you through the next steps, including completing the relevant modules to provide NTP tuition and ensure we have you working within our local schools.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years & QTS Qualification
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Bristol area
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
Please apply for this role now if you feel you are suitable.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.