Are you an experienced Teacher or high-level teaching assistant looking to reduce your hours and work with much smaller class sizes? As approved NTP Tuition Partners, Protocol Education are currently looking for tutors to work with children who require extra support with the national curriculum, most likely in essential subject such as Maths, English or Science.
Working within SEND schools across South Yorkshire, you will plan and deliver tailored programmes which complement ongoing classwork, learning objectives and assessment plans alongside the class teacher. This could either be face to face or online dependant on the schools requests. It is essential that you create strong relationships with both staff and students while delivering engaging, challenging, and developmental sessions.
Tuition will be provided in 15 hour blocks which could take from of 1 hour for 15 weeks, 2 hours for 7/8 weeks or 5 hours a week and you will be required to take part in training to ensure that you are NTP ready.
In return, we can give you:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.