We are excited to represent a prestigious secondary school located in Enfield that is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Music Teacher to join their vibrant and dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to inspire young minds and foster a love for music within a supportive educational environment.
Position: Music Teacher
- Develop and deliver engaging music lessons for secondary school students.
- Create a supportive and inclusive learning environment where students can explore their musical abilities.
- Plan and execute a well-rounded music curriculum, incorporating both theoretical and practical elements.
- Organise and lead extracurricular music activities, such as choirs, bands, or performances.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and support.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a relevant degree in Music or a related field.
- Experience teaching music within a secondary school setting.
- A passion for music education and the ability to inspire students of varying abilities.
- Strong knowledge of different musical styles, techniques, and instruments.
- Ability to plan and execute engaging and effective lessons.
Why Join Us:
- An opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative educational environment.
- Access to resources and facilities that support a comprehensive music program.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support for career growth.
- A school culture that values innovation and creativity in teaching.
This is a remarkable chance to be part of an educational community that values the role of music in a student's holistic development. If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Music Teacher looking to make a difference in the lives of secondary school students, we encourage you to apply.
Please contact us to learn more about this exciting opportunity and to start the application process. We look forward to helping you take the next step in your teaching career.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.