Protocol Education are working with a school in Whetstone area who are after a teaching assistant to support a pupils who requires additional 1:1 support. This is a long term role, Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 1:00pm.
The school is a 3-form entry mainsteam Primary School. You will be joining a supportive team of passioante staff, who ensure pupils are provided with a supportive environment to reach their full potential.
- Handle challenging behaviours and de-escalate situations
- Support students in their personal and educational growth
- Quickly build rapport with the students
- Use an innovative approach to learning
- Work as a team with other staff members and the teacher
- Well experienced working with students with ASC
- Be confident and able to handle challenging behaviours
- Have a nurturing and patient personality
- Passionate about supporting students with additional needs
If you fit the requirements and are interested in this role, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.