Protocol Education are working with a secondary school located in Walthamstow who are seeking to appoint a Modern Foreign Language Teacher.
The successful candidate must be able to teach French and Spanish at GCSE to students in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
You will be working in close collaboration with highly committed and a diverse team of like-minded practitioners.
This post offers an excellent opportunity to work within a successful and forward-thinking department and would suit an experienced professional or an Early Career Teacher.
The school is highly successful and oversubscribed effectively displaying innovative and proactive approach to school improvement, resulting in high levels of performance.
In the recent Ofsted inspection, the school has achieved a ‘Good' grading in all categories.
Requirements for a French and Spanish Teacher:
- Must be passionate about French and about helping all pupils succeed despite their background
- Has high professional standards
- Is committed to raising the achievement of all learners by ensuring teaching across the curriculum is of the highest quality
- Has the ability to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
- Has the ability to plan and deliver innovative and inspirational lessons that engage pupils
In return the school can offer a French and Spanish Teacher:
- Outstanding school rated by Ofsted in 2018
- Continuous professional development
- A friendly and supportive team
- Good transportation links
- Access to modern technology to support with teaching
If you would like to put forward for this Modern Foreign Language role at Walthamstow, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.