Here at Protocol Education, we are currently recruiting for a qualified and enthusiastic full time MFL teachers to join our network of schools.
We work with schools across the Teesside region who are in need of your support!
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is committed to inspiring and motivating a class of young Modern Foreign Language Learners. You will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons, as well as completing the subsequent marking and assessment of pupils work, ensuring all pupils are progressing well within the classroom.
Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to work across our schools in Teesside. The successful candidate would be able to teach either Spanish, German or French to both KS3 and KS4 students.
The ideal candidate
- Must have a degree in either French, German or Spanish and a QTS (or equivalent)
- Must be fluent in at least one of the given languages
- Must have excellent classroom management skills
- Previous experience of teaching classes
- Have the ability to plan and prepare engaging lessons
- Hold an enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one)
- Can provide references covering the last 3 years of employment
What Protocol can offer:
- A refer a friend bonus of £250 (per referral)
- PAYE (no umbrella)
- CPD courses and Webinars to expand knowledge
- A consultant who will fully support you
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jake by emailing Jake.Foody@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.