Qualified Languages Teacher of French/Spanish
- Are you qualified to teach languages at KS3-KS5 (preferably French/Spanish)?
- Do you have strong behaviour management?
- Are you willing to make a difference?
If so, they my client has an excellent opportunity to teach MFL (French/Spanish) at their secondary school. The school is situated near Halifax central and is equipped with the latest technology to support your teaching. The MFL department are great in supporting new teachers and are available to support the right candidate’s professional growth. The school is a large, diverse community and is looking for a great teacher/role model for their students.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching MFL
- A degree in the relevant subject
- A valid DBS on the update service
- Ability to create exciting/engaging lessons
- Excellent classroom management
- Patience, self-motivation & resilience
- Ready for a challenge & to make a difference!
What we offer:
- Supportive and transparent consultant who is ready to help you with your journey in education
- CPD courses and webinars to support your professional portfolio
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.