We are seeking to appoint an MFL Teacher - Spanish to teach across the ability and age range, supporting the department to the highest standards for all pupils at Key Stages 3–5. This is an opportunity to join an outstanding department. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional and be an excellent classroom practitioner.
We are looking for professionals with:
· Experience of teaching Modern Foreign Languages
· The ability to work with and motivate staff and pupils.
· High expectations of pupil engagement, attainment, and behaviour
In return, the school can offer:
· A strong commitment to your professional development and career management - excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
· A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured, and rewarded.
· A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all.
· A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff.
Please apply now if you think you are suitable for this role!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.