We are currently searching for mental health learning support assistants that have a passion for working with children.
We work with a variety of schools and have a range of opportunities available, including full time, part time, daily, short term and long term.
The hours are between 8:00am-4:00pm.
If you have relevant skills but not the experience, we will consider you for an entry level position.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who will guide you through your placement
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
What will you be doing?
- Maintain the classroom and equipment in a safe and tidy condition.
- Contribute to record-keeping by recording observations of pupils during the school day.
- Communicate their knowledge and understanding of students to other school staff
- Demonstrate positive attitudes, values and behaviours consistent with the role and in line with the expectations
- Promote, support and facilitate inclusion by encouraging participation of all pupils in learning and extracurricular activities.
- Provide teaching and learning support including the use of appropriate technical resources
- Support students with SEN and additional needs
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now to avoid missing out!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.