Ealing, Greater London
L3 FIRST AID QUALIFIED
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Are you a skilled and compassionate individual with a passion for both medical care and administrative duties? Do you enjoy working in a school environment and thrive on making a positive impact on the lives of children? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Medical Administrator starting in September.
We are a reputable educational institution located in Ealing, committed to providing a nurturing and safe environment for our students to excel academically and personally. As part of our dedication to their well-being, we are seeking a dedicated Medical Administrator to ensure the health and safety of our students while supporting various administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will :
- Strong written and spoken English is essential for effective communication with students, parents, and staff.
- Up-to-date First Aid Qualification -first aid skills will be crucial in providing prompt and effective care to students who may become unwell or sustain injuries during school hours.
- Previous experience in a school setting or working with children is preferred, as it will help you understand the unique challenges and needs of our student community.
- Be responsible for handling various administrative tasks related to medical needs and supporting the SEN/Inclusion department. Strong organizational abilities are a must to ensure smooth operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Being adept in using Excel, Word, and Email will enable you to manage administrative responsibilities efficiently.
- A warm and approachable manner is essential when interacting with students, parents, and colleagues, creating a positive and supportive atmosphere.
- First Aid and Medical Care: You will be the go-to person for administering first aid and providing care to students who may fall ill or get injured during school hours. Your quick response and medical expertise will be vital in maintaining a safe environment.
- Support for Ongoing Medical Needs: You will be the primary point of contact for students with chronic medical conditions, ensuring they receive the necessary support and attention to manage their health while at school.
- Administrative Tasks: Approximately half of your day will involve handling administrative duties related to medical requirements and assisting the SEN/Inclusion department. This will include maintaining records, scheduling appointments, and liaising with relevant personnel.
If you are a compassionate individual with a strong background in first aid and administrative skills, we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.