Protocol Education are working with a secondary school located in Barking & Dagenham who are seeking to appoint a Maths Tutor who can enthuse, motivate, and challenge students.
As a Maths Tutor you will be supporting students to raise achievement at all levels up to Key Stage 5.
The successful applicant will be able to support students of all abilities and demonstrate a proven track record of obtaining excellent student outcomes.
The secondary school offers a large variety of opportunities for students to pursue their studies both inside and outside the classroom.
The most recent Ofsted inspection in 2018 judged the school as Outstanding.
As a Maths Tutor you should have:
- the capability to teach students flexibly, innovatively and responsively
- evidence of ability to successfully manage and support pupils with ASD and/or speech and language needs
- the ability to plan and deliver outstanding teaching and learning for both individuals and small groups with high quality outcomes for all pupils.
As a Maths Tutor in this school, you will be offered:
- A unique, dynamic, successful and forward-looking school, supported by committed and conscientious colleagues.
- Career progression
- Onsite parking for those who drive
If you would like to be considered for this Maths Tutor role in Barking & Dagenham, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.