Protocol Education are seeking a Maths Teacher to work in a local Secondary School in Newcastle upon Tyne, to make a positive impact on the future of our students.
Position: Maths Teacher- As a Maths Teacher, you will have the opportunity to inspire and guide students in their mathematical journey. Your role will involve designing engaging lesson plans, delivering interactive classroom sessions, and assessing student progress. Through your expertise and innovative teaching methods, you will foster a love for mathematics while ensuring each student achieves their full potential.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or related field
- Qualified Teaching certification/license
- Strong knowledge of the secondary school mathematics curriculum
- Ability to create dynamic and effective lesson plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for teaching and motivating students
- Innovative thinking and adaptability
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Positive Impact: Experience the joy of making a lasting impact on students' lives as you equip them with critical thinking skills, problem-solving abilities, and a appreciation for Maths.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills; access to CPD training
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- £50 Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Opportunities for career growth within our expanding school network
✉️ How to Apply: If you are ready to inspire young minds and contribute to a vibrant educational community, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.