Location: Waltham Forest, London
Protocol Education is proud to partner with an exceptional secondary school in Waltham Forest who are in the search for a talented Maths Teacher.
We are seeking a creative, active, and open-minded individual who can ignite students' passion for mathematics, encouraging them to explore new theories and concepts and develop problem-solving skills.
The post would be suitable for an ambitious and outstanding Early Career Teacher.
This secondary school boasts a wealth of character and a rich heritage. It has recently been rated Good by Ofsted for delivering education that rivals the very best.
Located in Walthamstow, this school is surrounded by excellent public transportation links and nearby parking for those who drive.
- Deliver engaging and innovative lessons that cater to students of all abilities, ensuring inclusivity and personal growth.
- Set, monitor, and review personalized targets for each student, nurturing their academic progress and achievement.
- Demonstrate a track record of obtaining excellent student outcomes, reflecting your ability to inspire and motivate learners.
- Embrace the school's rich heritage and provide students with a wide range of opportunities to excel both inside and outside the classroom.
- Contribute to a positive and supportive learning environment, fostering the growth and development of students.
- Qualified Maths teacher with QTS, possessing the necessary certifications and qualifications.
- Experience teaching Maths to KS3 and KS4 students (KS5 experience is advantageous but not mandatory).
- Proven ability to raise and maintain attainment levels, exhibiting enthusiasm and high expectations in the classroom.
- A commitment to continuous professional development and a passion for fostering student growth.
The school can offer you:
- Well-equipped and resourced classrooms, providing the tools for effective teaching and learning.
- Opportunity for career development and growth within the school.
- A friendly and inclusive working environment, where collaboration and support are valued.
- Clear pathways for career progression, allowing you to shape your professional journey.
This role will start in September 2023; however, there may be an opportunity for an earlier start date based on the successful candidate's availability.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.