Qualified Teacher of Maths Required - Huddersfiled
- Are you qualified to teach Maths at KS3-KS4
- Do you have strong behaviour management?
- Are you willing to make a difference?
If so, they my client has an excellent opportunity to teach Maths at their secondary school. The school is situated in the heart of Kirklees and is equipped with the latest technology to support your teaching. This is a very supportive place to work and the school are looking for inspirational teachers who can engage the pupils
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching MFL
- Willing to travel to Huddersfield
- A valid DBS on the update service or willing to get one
- Ability to create exciting/engaging lessons
- Excellent classroom management
- Patience, self-motivation & resilience
- Ready for a challenge & to make a difference!
What we offer:
- Supportive and transparent consultant who is ready to help you with your journey in education
- Refer a friend scheme of £250!
- CPD courses and webinars to support your professional portfolio
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.