Protocol Education are currently searching for a Maths Teacher across the secondary schools we supply to in Sleaford, Lincolnshire. This is a full-time position for a Maths Teacher and is required to do planning and marking. We are looking for a person who is a strong teacher.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to kick-start their teaching journey or someone who is looking to progress within the Maths department. Due to the demands for Maths Teachers, the successful candidate will be required to plan, set, and mark the work of their students.
Why Join Us?
- Inspire and Transform: Bring the beauty of mathematics to life and inspire students to embrace the subject with enthusiasm and confidence
- Collaborative Learning Environment: Join a supportive school community where collaboration is valued, and innovative teaching methods are encouraged
- Professional Development: Access ongoing training and development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills and advance your career in education
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, recognizing the significance of your role in shaping young minds
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective Maths lessons to a diverse range of students
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall learning experience
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in Mathematics
- Passion for teaching and a commitment to student success
- Effective communication and classroom management skills
- Previous experience teaching Maths at the secondary level (preferred)
✨ How to Apply: Click onto apply now or alternatively If you have any questions, contact me on 01522 425797 or email me on email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.