Maths Teacher - Swindon
Protocol Education are working with a Swindon based Secondary schools to appoint a Maths Teacher. The successful teacher will be inspiring, enthusiastic, and dedicated and will join a talented and collaborative teaching team. You need to be someone who shares the vision and belief that all children can exceed expectations, without limits.
A school with a strong ethos and a proud tradition of academic excellence that provides a safe, well-disciplined and vibrant learning environment and the quality of pastoral care is outstanding. The aim is to provide a well-rounded education that enables its students to acquire and develop the skills, knowledge, personal attributes and qualifications they will need for their future. Through a wide range of engaging, creative and exciting learning opportunities (both in and out of the classroom), staff want to create confident, successful and ambitious students with the cultural capital to succeed in life.
Start - ASAP
What the schools offers:
- A safe and enriching learning environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A space where your ideas and spirations will be listened to
- An exciting curriculum, crammed with opportunities and possibilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Termly and annual staff recognition and awards scheme
- Coaching/ counselling services, with free access to a mental wellbeing app
- Free on-site parking
The school are looking for an Maths teacher who:
- is passionate about their subject and is a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management,
- is interested in the science of learning and is committed to continuous improvement,
- can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and the ability to contribute to a team,
- has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life,
- has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our students.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
To apply for this role you must be based in the UK with proof right to work
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
We pride ourselves on employing a wide range of educators from a variety of experienced backgrounds and settings as well as aspiring educators and teachers with diverse experiences and transferable skills who are passionate and caring individuals to educate children and young people within our schools.
Please note, to apply for this role you must have right to work in the UK
If you feel you would be great for this role, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.