Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher to work in a fantastic SEMH school based in Swindon.
A fantastic opportunity to both teach and make a difference to young people's lives in a school that is committed to empowering its students. Teaching Maths to students who need intervention or find mainstream education hard, the role does come with its challenges but is extremely rewarding.
The ideal teacher will be professional and passionate about Maths as well as having excellent classroom and behaviour management and supportive and positive behaviour management. Hold a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
Position: SEND Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Works hard to enable it's students to make better choices to support their education and life chances. The school provides the opportunity to reset, rebuild and restart a young person’s journey in their education. They aim to provide them with the skills to be prepared for the challenges they will face and move on to successful destinations.
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who;
-Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- CPD during half term or summer
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
- Guidance and support from an experienced team with over 31 years experience in the education and recruitment sector
- Free Webinars on topical, relevant information within schools to enhance and keep professional knowledge updated
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- NQT/ECT network community that supports new and existing teachers
- Social events & termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.