We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Maths teacher to join our team and help support students within the Stockton-on-Tees area.
Salary £550-800per week
Hours Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
The role will involve planning and delivering lessons that engage, making sure that students are given the knowledge base to develop their skills to give them the best possible opportunities.
You will need to work on your own initiative whilst following policies and procedures in place. The ideal candidate will understand the curriculum and be able to effectively deliver lessons.
- Relevant qualification- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Maths
- Passion for working with students
- Able to communicate effectively with students, team members, and parents/carers
- Able to engage students with lessons
- Able to use different techniques to engage students
- To be able to successfully mark and grade work
- Able to bring new ideas whilst listening to others and valuing their ideas
- Knowledge and experience of SEN is an advantage but not essential
We would like someone who has a genuine passion to support students in their education, whilst providing a safe and enriching environment.
What we can offer-
- Access to over 50 CPD courses
- A dedicated consultant who sees you as a person and not a number
- A community of educators
- Competitive rates
We require all educators to complete a clearing process prior to being able to work. This process includes-
- Police checks- DBS and Overseas Police Check
- Satisfactory references for at least 3 years
- CV covering the last 10 years
- Completion of a safeguarding course
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now and I will be in contact to discuss this further.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.