Secondary Math Teacher
A large School in the Doncaster area are actively looking to recruit bright and ambitious ECTs/Experienced Teachers for a Math Teacher post asap.
With a new Maths programme in place, this school has gone from strength to strength. This is a fantastic time to join such an extraordinary school. With an inspirational leadership team in place, excellent pupil behaviour, fantastic and proven ECT support…this could be the perfect school for you!
Job Description – Math Teacher
- Start asap
- Join an innovative & highly regarded Department
- Work alongside Good/Outstanding Teachers
- Excellent guidance and support – Fantastic ECT Mentor!
- Ongoing CPD & excellent scope for career progression
Person Specifications – Math Teacher
- Maths ECTs/ Experienced Teachers
- MUST have UK QTS ONLY
- Good & Outstanding observations
- Ability to teach KS3 - KS5
- Excellent Academics – 1st Class or 2:1 Maths Degree & A/B at A Level
- Reflective, Confident & Engaging Individual required!
- Established SLT in place
- Mixed – 1500+ pupils – 5-19yrs
- Modern & State of the Art facilities
- Good links to stations, multiple tube lines
- Excellent location – Doncaster
“Apply now” or contact Mark on 0114 252 1975
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.