Are you looking for your next opportunity in West London and want to make a difference in a supportive working environment? If this is you – we want to hear from you!
I am working closely with a Secondary School based in the West London borough of Hammersmith. I also work with boroughs across West London including: Ealing, Hillingdon, Hounslow and Kensington and Chelsea.
The successful candidate:
They are currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Teacher to join their team from after EASTER. If this Mathematics Teaching job is of interest to you, please get in contact today.
About the School:
My client is looking for suitably qualified candidates to join their staff. The school RATED OFSTED GOOD.
- The school has outstanding facilities, located central with good transport links.
- The school values expectations of commitment to study, social responsibility and respect – welcoming students of all backgrounds.
- The school offers students a warm and nurturing environment – ensuring all students overcome any barriers to achievement.
- The school operates a number of specialisms and partnerships.
- The school promotes a range of staff development sessions and CPD and actively encourages staff to participate.
- The staff numbers are quite large. The school looks for ambitious staff, who are committed to providing a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum and high quality teaching and learning.
- Results: Students have achieved sound results performing inline with the average over time when matched against like schools and National averages.
About the role:
My client is looking for suitably qualified Secondary Maths Teachers – open to both newly qualified and established practitioners.
As a dedicated Mathematics Teacher, we aim to:
- Work within your parameters
- Be transparent with you in expectations about availability and details of any assignment
- Support you with providing opportunities to CPD (such as Safeguarding courses)
- Degree in Mathematics or Computer Science and Mathematics and a PGCE or QTS Qualification.
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills is a must.
- Knowledge across different frameworks of assessment is desired (AQA, EdExcel, BTEC).
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques. Able to promote behaviour for learning. Must display calm and professional approach to managing class expectations and behaviour standards
- Highly organized and good communication is a must. Must be able to work collaboratively and take direction from other staff.
- Steady career or study history with ability to supply a minimum of 2 recent references covering the last 3 years.
- Clients are open to candidates with good to outstanding references.
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
- Day to Day roles with progression to long term roles
- long term role for suitable candidates matching specific positions and placements
- Access to Safeguarding professional development – with over 50 online courses available to Diploma and Certificate level
- Competitive rates
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being preferred suppliers to schools
- We’ve assisted over 10,000 candidates being gainfully employed
- Protocol Education has received REC status, won ISO 9001 Customer Service awards and Investors in People accreditation
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.