Maths Graduate/Specialist Education Opportunities
Protocol Education is working alongside Secondary Schools throughout Swindon and the surrounding areas to appoint recent Maths graduates/specialists into Education based roles.
If you are a graduate from any Maths Degree, or one that has similarities, schools in Swindon are looking for people with your knowledge and experise!
If you come from a Maths backgroud and would like a career in education, this is for you. There are multiple roles available, varying on your goals and experience. These might include, Teaching Assistant, Unqualified Teacher, Cover Supervisor, HLTA, Tutor and more. Full training and support is provided for the varying roles on offer.
Start Date - ASAP
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with students
- Supporting learners through all aspects of education, whilst promoting independence
- Nurturing students social, emotional health and wellbeing.
What the School is Looking For
- Desire to become a teacher
- Graduate from a relevant field
- Ability to build positive rapport with both students and staff
- Resilient and nurturing presence and characteristics
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing tasks/situations
What we Offer
- £11.80 - £13.00 per hour depending on experience
- PAYE so no hidden costs!
- CPD opportunities – Team Teach, Cover Super Visor Training, CV Training
- Free social and network events
- Continued support from experienced education professionals
- Refer a friend scheme! – £250 for every friend you refer to Protocol Education
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
We pride ourselves on employing a wide range of educators from a variety of experienced backgrounds and settings as well as aspiring educators and teachers with diverse experiences and transferable skills who are passionate and caring individuals to educate children and young people within our schools.
Please note, to apply for this role you must have right to work in the UK
If you feel you would be great for this role, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.