Secondary Mathematics Teacher
Protocol education have an amazing opportunity for a Secondary Mathematics Teacher in the Tower Hamlets area. This particular school is looking for someone who is passionate about support children with their education and ensuring to build on attainment and engagement.
- Experience as a KS3 and KS4 teacher
- Mathematics secondary Teacher with QTS
- Strong understanding of the UK Cirriculum
- Good behaviour management and various teaching methods to ensure engagement.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (Willing to purchase)
- References covering the last 3 years
- You must be a confident and passionate teacher.
- Must be available 5 days a week
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
- A competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- £250 for every person you refer
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.