Protocol + You = Success² Protocol Education is looking for hardworking maths supply teachers for local schools within Bristol. The successful teachers will be equipped to step in to a variety of roles and teach the required topics with confidence. You should inherently share the vision and belief that everyone deserves to be empowered in their education and learning and hold enthusiasm for the subject.
The schools we work with have comprehensive intakes from all parts of Bristol and value inspiring their students in a collective community. They are looking for individuals who are ready and willing to support them in developing the education of their learners whilst supporting you with the lesson plan and teaching expectations.
What they offer:
- A safe and enriching learning environment
- A community that empowers the staff and students in equal measure
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A space where your ideas and aspirations will be listened to
- An exciting curriculum, crammed with opportunities and possibilities.
What they are looking for in you:
- You are passionate about the subject and a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management
- Genuine interests in the science of learning and are committed to continuous improvement
- You can demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- You have a clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life
- University level degree in Maths or a relevant subject.
What Protocol offers:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education.
Apply Today and inspire the next Ada Lovelace or Leonardo Fibonacci!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.