Year 2 Maternity cover Teacher | Stanwell |
A Fantastic primary school in Stanwell are looking for Maternity cover for Year 2 from March 27th to October half term (potentially longer).
***MPS/UPS Salary Inner London-Daily pay rate will be to pay scale
***Supportive primary school
***Graded GOOD by Ofsted
This position would suit a capable and enthusiastic primary teacher, experienced and ready to commit and take full planning responsibilities. The perfect candidate will be able to encourage imaginative learning amongst their students and show exemplary understanding of the required curriculum.
- QTS/NQT (No ECT)
- Experience working in Primary mainstream and/or SEN schools
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one)
- Able to provide 2 references
What we offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. Within London we source staff for Mainstream and SEND Schools in all London Boroughs as well as Surrey.
- Optional CPD Training in our Tottenham Court Road Office
- Competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on our website www.protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.