Protocol Education are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate SEND Teacher for a mainstream school in Islington.
This will be a full-time position starting in January. This will initially be from January to July but for the right person, it is very likely to lead to full-time, permanent employment within the school.
The school are looking for a teacher with a real enthusiasm for supporting children with ASD, MLD and behavioural issues.
Your role will be based within their SEN classroom with around 10 students.
You will have the support of 3 experienced LSA's.
The school are looking for someone who can make create a nurturing and fun enviroment where their SEN students can flourish.
You willl work closely with outside agencies, the SENDCO and SLT to create and deliver a tailored educational experience.
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role but the school are very open to hearing from individuals with no experience but a clear passion for SEN Education.
What You'll Do:
- Create an engaging and nurturing learning environment.
- Deliver dynamic and creative lessons, tailored to meet the needs of SEN Students.
- Inspire curiosity, critical thinking, and a passion for learning among your students.
- Provide personalized support to ensure each child's academic progress and success.
- Collaborate with fellow educators to develop effective teaching strategies.
- Cultivate a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere, where every student feels valued.
Who You Are:
- An enthusiastic and compassionate educator, dedicated to empowering young learners.
- Passionate about SEND
- A team player, eager to work collaboratively with colleagues and parents.
- A positive role model, motivating and instilling confidence in your students.
- A creative thinker, always exploring innovative ways to engage and inspire.
If you are interested, please respond directly to this advert!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.