Are you a passionate Teacher who is looking for a clear progression pathway with a school who will assist you along the way?
Would you like an opportunity local to you starting ASAP with a school that pays the higher inner London rate?
Protocol Education are working with an “Outstanding” Ofsted rated school situated in Ealing who are looking for a Year 2 Teacher to join their team ASAP!
The school prides itself on providing a high-quality learning environment and teaching in a supportive manor whilst developing the potential of each and every pupil.
As a Year 2 Teacher you will be working in a school that aims to provide a stimulating curriculum so that their learners can become valued and responsible members of the community.
Year 2 Teacher Role:
- Feburary 2024 Start!
- £140 - £180 per day (pay also negotiable)
- Located in Ealing
- To qualify you must hold a QTS or equivalent
- UK Teaching experience
- NQTs welcome!
You will be required to:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
By registering with Protocol we can offer you:
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
We have vacancies across North West London
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit across the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Protocol Education are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested in this Year 2 Teacher role, then apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if short-listed!). However, if this job doesn't appeal to you, but you are looking for something similar, then please still send over your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.