We are seeking a passionate and motivated Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our team at a primary school located in Rotherham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the classroom teacher in delivering engaging lessons and ensuring the welfare and development of pupils. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the education sector and hold a Level 3 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
- Supporting the classroom teacher in planning, preparing and delivering lessons
- Providing one-to-one support to pupils with additional needs
- Creating and maintaining a positive learning environment
- Conducting assessments and providing feedback to pupils
- Assisting with the preparation of resources and equipment for lessons
- Liaising with parents and carers to provide updates on pupil progress
- Level 3 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school setting
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A patient and caring personality
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently
- An enhanced DBS check (we can arrange this if necessary)
We offer a competitive salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a supportive and friendly team environment.
If you are passionate about supporting children's learning and development, please apply today via our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.