Protocol Education are seeking to appoint a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Nottinghamshire. This is a fulltime role, covering whole school PPA (EYFS – KS2) which will commence in January 2023
The desired Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) will be covering Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. The school would ideally like someone who has recently taught across Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2).
This is a Good school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by a caring management team with high aspirations for the school.
To be considered for the position of Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA), you will:
• Must have HLTA status or equivalent
• Have experience teaching primary education at Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Protocol Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
You will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you fit the requirements and are interested in this role, please apply, or send your CV to Joshua.email@example.com. You can also call Josh on 0115 853 2170 to discuss this role further.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.