Job Title: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time and Part-Time
Salary: £80 - £95 Per day
Qualifications: Level 3 Qualification in Education Related Field
- Assist the class teacher in delivering lessons and supporting students' learning
- Provide one-to-one or small group support to students with special educational needs (SEN)
- Promote an inclusive and supportive learning environment
- Assist in managing classroom behaviour and ensuring a safe and positive learning environment
- Support students in developing their social and emotional skills
- Assist with administrative tasks related to student records and progress tracking
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure effective communication and support for students
- Level 3 teaching assistant qualification
Experience (Desired but not required)
- Prior experience working as a teaching assistant in an educational setting
- Experience working with students with special educational needs (SEN)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of educational interventions and strategies to support student learning
- Ability to foster an inclusive and supportive learning environment
- Experience in implementing individualised education plans (IEPs) and interventions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
Additional Qualifications (Desired but not required)
- Additional qualifications in special educational needs (SEN)
- Safeguarding Certificates
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this Level 3 Teaching Assistant Teacher role – please apply now. Or if you wish to discuss this role, please contact Alanna on 01902 313820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.