Role: Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Salary: £11 - £12 per hour
A welcoming nursery in Telford are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their existing friendly, professional, and hard-working team to provide the highest standard of care for children in the setting.
A successful candidate for Nursery Practitioner will be someone who is enthusiastic and supports a child-centred approach to learning. They will be flexible, resilient and able to build excellent working relationships with children, staff and carers. The nursery have a supportive team of practitioners and can be flexible with working hours.
We are looking for a Nursery Practitioner who:
- Has Level 3 Qualification in Early Years Education
- Can create a fun and educational environment to meet the needs of the children
- Provides support to other nursery staff members
- Builds and maintains relationships with parents and other carers
- Can support the day to day running of the setting
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (no hidden umbrella costs).
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this Level 3 Nursery Practitioner role – please apply now. Or if you wish to discuss this role, please contact Alanna on 01902 313820 or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.