Protocol Education are working closely with a nursery in Central Cambridge.
The Nursery opened in 2020 and caters for children aged 3 months to 5 years. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of a childcare setting in Cambridge. The role will involve assisting the childcare team with the day to day running of the room, providing a caring, safe, stimulating environment in order for children to grow and meet their full potential, whilst ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
The ideal candidate should be available to start ASAP!
• To be available for a minimum of 3 days a week, between the hours of 8am and 6pm
• Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
• Experience working with children
• A Level 3 Qualification in Child Care
• UK eligibility to work
• An enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Refer a friend bonus
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Cambridgeshire, Huntingdon and Ely
The nursery have various contracts available for full time or part time work. They will consider all year-round contracts or Term Time only working.
If you feel you are suitable for this position please apply now! I look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.