Level 2 Teaching Assistant (TA)
Access to CPD & Online Training Courses, NO Umbrella Companies
£385 – 400 / Week
Newcastle upon Tyne
Protocol Education are searching for a qualified Teaching Assistant starting immediately. This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain experience working in a school environment, providing students with the tools they require to improve and grow, and at the same time, develop skills which will aid you in your chosen career path. Level 2 teaching assistant qualification is required, and we do offer this course for a 70% discounted price should you decide this is the route for you!
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Excellent Communication Skills – You will be required to interact in a confident and friendly manner with impressionable students.
- Driven and Motivated Approach – This skill will improve your experience and reflect onto students for maximising their potential.
- License to work in the UK, references…
- Full pay with NO Umbrella companies being used.
- Supportive & Friendly Work Environment.
- Opportunity to make contacts with-in the school for Career Progression & Development.
- Access to free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) and online training courses (Including Safeguarding).
Protocol Education are a market leader who have relationships with the majority of schools across the North East, England. We are home to numerous friendly specialists who work hard to get you the job that best suits your expectations and support you during and after the process.
There is currently a high volume of interest in this role, please do apply now to avoid disappointment.
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Caroline on 0191 279 7270.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.