Protocol Education, is currently looking for an enthusiastic EYFS teaching assistant to work full time at a fantastic school in Hillingdon.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality teaching assistants to work with these schools to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
Our teaching assistants’ duties can include:
- Working with small groups of pupils
- Providing intervention support
- 1:1 support for EYFS students
The ideal applicant will have:
- Some experience of working with children or in a school
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
Highlights of becoming an Protocol Education Teaching Assistant
- Market leading prices
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
- Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
Why choose Protocol Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £250 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 20 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £75.00-£85.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute to Hillingdon
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.