I am recruiting a Teaching Assistant to work primarily in the English department with students with special educational needs students aged 11-16 years (SEN). You must be confident supporting students with SEN in small group work in English.
The successful candidate will provide 1:1 and small group support or children with SEND. They will provide in class support to children aged 11-16. This a full-time role (Monday- Friday) during term time only, based in Brent.
• Working alongside the class teacher to support children who need support within the classroom.
• Supporting children with an EHCP alongside the SEN team
• Leading sessions outside of the classroom with children both 1-1 and small groups
• Planning and resourcing intervention sessions
• Working alongside other professionals to assess children
• Supporting children pastorally to enable them to feel safe and secure both at school and at home.
If you are interested in this role of Learning Support Assistant, please apply today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.