SEN Teaching Assistant
A College in Westminister are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join their team ASAP. The College is for young individuals -post 16 with mulitple learning difficulties and social,emoitional and mental health needs.
Are you looking to gain more experience within SEN and provide young individulas the knowledge, tools and confidence to develop their love of learning.
- A passion for helping young people to find their self-worth
- An ability to inspire, challenge and motivate young people to discover a love of learning
- Emotional robustness and an empathic therapeutic presence
- Self-awareness, and knowledge of your own trauma triggers and defence mechanisms.
- An accepting, compassionate attitude towards others
- The ability to work collaboratively as a member within a professional multi-disciplinary team
- Personal care maybe required
- DBS on the update service.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.