We're thrilled to collaborate with an 'Outstanding' school for young children with additional needs. Specializing in autism, communication challenges, and diverse learning difficulties, they go beyond traditional academics, emphasizing the holistic growth of social-emotional well-being and crucial life skills.
Transport: On-site parking and a nearby bus stop
Position: Learning Support Assistant (Part-Time/Full-Time)
Start Date: Immediate
Ofsted Rating: Outstanding (consistently achieved four times)
Come be a part of transforming young lives! We're seeking enthusiastic individuals to contribute to an environment where each child's potential is carefully nurtured. As an Educational Support Assistant, you'll play a crucial role in developing skills for independent living.
- Work with students, supporting their unique learning goals.
- Cultivate crucial skills for independent living.
- Foster a positive, inclusive atmosphere in a collaborative learning environment.
- Build strong connections with pupils, serving as a role model, and responding to individual needs.
- Encourage student interaction and engagement in teacher-led activities.
- Prepare and organize equipment/resources as directed by the teacher and assist pupils in their use.
- Holds a sincere passion for working with children facing autism and learning difficulties.
- Displays flexibility to adapt to both part-time and full-time schedules.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills to effectively engage with students and collaborate within a team environment.
- Brings experience working with individuals with additional needs.
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Access to over 100 CPD courses
- PAYE, no umbrella charges like other agencies
- Sector Specialist Dedicated consultant
- Numerous webinars to enhance knowledge
- Refer a friend scheme
- An opportunity to significantly impact the lives of children with special educational needs
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic about making a meaningful difference in the lives of children with additional needs, click 'apply now' or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any queries, feel free to reach out via email or call 01273 253196.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.