SEN Teaching Assistant
Currently looking to employ a teaching assistant in the Middlesbrough area, who specialises in special educational needs. This particular school is looking for someone who is consistent and reliable who goes above and beyond to form working relationships with students. This particular role is looking for someone who specialises or has strong knowledge in ASC and ADHD.
Term: Long term
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-15:30
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have SEN experience within a school or relevant role
- Confident in supporting behaviours that challenge with good de-escalation techniques
- Available 5 days a week and can commit to a long term role
- Valid DBS on the update service
- Can provide referees covering the last 2 years
What protocol can offer:
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.