Protocol Education are looking for a Learning Support Assistant on a temporary basis with the opportunity to become permanent in the future for this good school. If you have relevant experience working with children or adults with learning difficulties and are looking for your next challenge, apply today for this exciting opportunity to take on a rewarding role as a Learning Support Assistant.
Working as a Teaching Assistant you will provide support for students in order to ensure that they’re getting the best out of their education and are given an equal opportunity to succeed outside of the classroom. Initially you will work on a temporary basis, however there could be the option for a school to offer you a long-term position should they require.
What we need from you:
Whether you have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or are passionate about caring for others this could be the role for you. As an individual you will be outgoing and confident in your abilities to provide the best outcomes for your students.
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.