Learning Support Assistant
Protocol Education are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants for day-to-day and long-term assignments throughout the academic year in the Spalding area.
We work closely with several schools across Lincolnshire area and there is a frequent need for support staff for temporary work. These assignments can often lead to long-term and permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for supporting students to a high standard across both Key Stages
- Have the ability to support an inspiring and dynamic learning environment
- Demonstrate and share subject knowledge
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to raising achievement and developing excellence
- Be passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people
- Be well organised, inspirational, ambitious and hard working
- Have the ability to meet deadlines, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Have flexibility in approach, vision and commitment
- Have the ability to support and communicate effectively with students, parents, external agencies
- and colleagues
- Have the ability to cope with challenging situations and display relentless perseverance,
- determination and resilience
We the school can offer:
- An inclusive and inspirational church school environment within wonderful and vibrant new
- Superb resources and facilities
- Supportive and engaged leadership team, with a track record of developing staff to middle and
- senior leadership
- Outstanding community of staff and local governing board who work as a strong team to best
- support our students.
- A broad 3 year Key Stage 3 curriculum and 2 year Key Stage 4 curriculum with a philosophy of
- valuing all subjects
- A bespoke programme of induction and professional development personalised to help
- develop individual staff*
- A culture that prioritises students, their personal development and wellbeing, above everything
- High standards and expectations of academic success and care, support and personal
- development of our students
- There may be the opportunity to consider a job share or flexibility to the hours of work
What Protocol Can Offer You;
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Use of the Protocol App to manage your bookings & schedule effectively
• £50 referral scheme
All candidates who register with Protocol Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete a Child Enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in joining our team of educators , please contact: email@example.com to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Alternatively you can reach us on: 01522 425797
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.